Over the last year, we’ve been keeping a very close eye on state and county guidelines for reopening. And in the last few weeks, we’ve heard the exciting news that most (and soon to be all) of the counties in which we operate have been moved into the Red Tier (aka indoors can reopen)!
Below is a list of when each county moved into the Red Tier, and which clubs were affected:
- Washington County – indoors reopened week of February 1
- Bay Club Portland
- Marin County – indoors reopened on February 24
- Bay Club Marin
- Bay Club Ross Valley
- San Mateo County – indoors reopened on February 24
- Bay Club Redwood Shores
- Bay Club Broadway Tennis
- Bay Club South San Francisco
- San Francisco – indoors reopened on March 3
- Bay Club San Francisco
- Bay Club Gateway
- Bay Club Financial District – temporarily closed
- Santa Clara County – indoors reopened on March 3
- Bay Club Santa Clara
- Bay Club Courtside
- Alameda County – indoors reopened on March 10
- Bay Club Pleasanton
- Bay Club Fremont
- Contra Costa County – indoors reopened on March 14
- Bay Club Walnut Creek
- Los Angeles County – indoors reopened on March 15
- Bay Club El Segundo
- Bay Club Pacific Palisades
- Bay Club Redondo Beach
- Bay Club Rolling Hills
- Bay Club Santa Monica – indoors is under construction, so open outdoors only.
- Bay Club Manhattan Country Club
- San Diego County – indoors tentatively opening on Wednesday, March 17
Our outdoor fitness setups will remain OPEN and we’ve been thrilled to see our members enjoy our outdoor offerings and indoor amenities and spaces (complete with MERV 13 air filters).
Safety Is Our Priority
Our goal is to make sure our Associates and Members feel safe and reassured that we have a thought-out approach to restoring services, so you’ll see our operation protocols have evolved—with enhanced sanitizing and cleaning, physical distancing markers, and carefully managed capacities, our operations ensure the highest level of safety. We’ve enacted a new reservation system through Bay Club Connect (recommended, but not required) and all members must complete a waiver before or at check-in. You will also see new check-in signage at the clubs, shown below:
If you have additional questions about our new operations protocols, please click here.
And to see all updates and specific details about what is available in each region, please click here or visit your club page.