It has been a busy time in the clubs and we want to take this moment to remind everyone about some simple steps you can take to ensure that you stay healthy and safe this winter.
- Avoid entering the facility if you are not feeling well.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance between yourself and others when possible.
- Practice proper hygiene.
- Wipe down equipment or station after every use if sharing with others.
- Stay up to date on your vaccinations.
- Eat healthy and stay active.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.